Graduate Education Current Students
2013 Graduate Education Graduates - Important Information
Commencement for ALL Le Moyne graduate programs will be held Friday, May 17, 2013 at 6:00pm in the Henninger Athletic Center
*Commencement for undergraduate programs only will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2013
Spring 2013~ Important Dates
- January 22nd - classes begin
- January 29th - last day to add classes and late registration and last day to drop a class with full refund. Contact the Graduate Education office (315-445-4376) to drop/add a class.
- May 6th - classes end
Spring 2013 Grades available
- Grades will be available after May 20th via student's webadvisor account. To request a paper grade report or transcript of grades contact the Registrar's Office (315-445-4455).
MayMester 2013 & Summer 2013 Registration Dates
- April 9th at 9am for Matriculated/Conditional Matriculated
- April 23 at 9am for Non-matriculated
contact the Education Department 315-445-4376)
Fall 2013 Registration Dates
- June 4th - starts at 9:00am for Matriculated/Conditional Matriculated (**web registration)
- June 11th - starts at 9:00am for non-matriculated
**Web Registration Instructions -
Prior to web registration, test your Webadvisor account:
- Go to Webadvisor.lemoyne.edu.
- Click log in.
- Enter your username and password (the same one that you use for gmail) and click submit.
- If you cannot login or receive an error (please write down error before calling), you may call or visit the Help Desk at 315-445-4579 prior to registration for a password reset. When calling to change your password, you will need your college ID. Please have information ready before calling.