A graduate business program candidate may take as many as two courses (six credits) as a nonmatriculated student. A third
course will not be permitted until admission is awarded.
Before registering for courses, an applicant must schedule an advising appointment with the graduate program director. Course
selection will be discussed and course waivers will be granted, if applicable.
Admission decisions for the graduate business programs follow a rolling admission policy with the following deadline guidelines:
– Fall matriculation
– Spring matriculation
– Summer matriculation
The 150-hour Accounting MBA deadline (available only to current Le Moyne College accounting students)
March 15 –
The 150-hour Accounting MSIS deadline (available only to current Le Moyne College accounting students)
Admission notification will be made by official letter within two weeks of application completion.
The following are required for application completion:
- Completed Application
- An Earned Bachelor's Degree
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) report
– Please have official score report sent directly to Le Moyne College.
- Official Transcripts
– Please have an official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and/or
universities attended sent directly to you or you may have it sent electronically to the
Office of Graduate Admission at Le Moyne College. (For this application, a transcript will be provided for alumni). Transcripts can be mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission, Le Moyne College, 322 Grewen Hall, Syracuse, NY 13214
- Two Letters of Recommendation
– Submit the form to two professionals and/or academic advisors who can attest to your ability to be successful in a graduate program. Once you complete the Privacy Waiver indicating if you waive your right to see your recommendations, the individual you specify will receive a link to complete the recommendation form.
- Résumé mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission, Le Moyne College, 322 Grewen Hall, Syracuse, NY 13214
- Advising Appointment
– Schedule an advising appointment with the graduate program director by calling
A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report is required
of non-native English speaking applicants in addition to the GMAT or GRE. A score of at least 79 is required on the TOEFL or at
least 6.5 on the IELTS.
International applicants must have a course-by-course transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services (wes.org). It must
also show that a bachelor's degree equivalent to one in the United States has been earned.
In order to qualify for the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) for an F-1 student visa, students must be admitted into the program full time
and provide proof of sufficient funding for at least the first year of graduate study. To do so, students need to complete the Le Moyne College
Certificate of Finance found at
For Additional Information:
Office of Graduate Admission
Le Moyne College
Grewen Hall 322
1419 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY 13214-1301