Congratulations! If you are anticipated to graduate in December 2012, May 2013 or August 2013 then you are eligible to participate in the May 19, 2013 commencement ceremony.
The following items will help you prepare for graduation by completing your Senior Audit. You must complete the following items in addition to the "Senior Graduation Checklist" below by October 31st.
SENIOR GRADUATION CHECKLIST
- Log into WebAdvisor and click on Program Evaluation. Please print a copy of your degree audit (program evaluation) for your records.
- This evaluation is “up to the minute” and includes all completed and registered course work, which will be used to evaluate your final degree requirements at your senior audit.
- Click here for instructions on how to read your degree audit.
- Make any necessary changes to your degree audit (program evaluation) information before your Senior Audit appointment.
- If you are planning on adding or changing any information, you must complete the appropriate forms and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Please consult with your Advisor or your Department Chair to declare any additional/current major(s), concentration(s), and minor(s) that are not listed on your program evaluation.
- Any waivers or substitutions for requirements that are not shown on your program evaluation require a signature from your department chair on a waiver/substitution form, which is available in the Registrar’s Office.
- Review and update your academic program information.
- Log into ECHO and click on "Student Links" and "My Student Profile". Here you will find the information you will need to complete the next step. Please verify all majors, minor, and concentrations listed.
- Complete an Online Application for Degree by October 31st.
- Only students who are anticipated to graduation during this academic year (December 2012, May 2013, or August 2013) should complete this form.
- Please note: When you submit your online Application for Degree it does not change your information in "My Student Profile".
- Schedule a Senior Audit appointment with our office (click here for instructions). See below regarding how to waive your right to a senior audit.
- We strongly recommend you make an appointment for your senior audit. This appointment is an opportunity for you to ensure that you are on track for graduation and have met all requirements set forth by Le Moyne College and your degree.
- During this meeting, we will conduct a thorough review of your audit, remaining degree requirements, and discuss any issues or questions you may have about your progress toward your degree.
- Appointments will begin on September 10th, 2012 and are scheduled Monday -Thursday from 9am-11:30am & 1:30pm-4pm.
**If you wish to waive your right to a senior audit, you must complete an Application for Degree AND the Senior Audit Waiver form. Again, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment for your Senior Audit and not waive your right to this opportunity.**
If you are not graduating in December 2012, May 2013 or August 2013, please email the Registrars Office and let us know when you plan on completing your degree.
It is the responsibility of the Registrar’s office to ensure that you are in compliance with degree requirements as set forth in the Le Moyne College catalog. Deviations from the courses and requirements specified in the catalog for your academic program are not permitted without the express written consent of your Department chair or Director of the Core.
Failure to complete either the senior audit or the senior audit waiver and the Application for Degree may result in a delay in receiving your degree and/or diploma and may even prevent you from participating in the graduation ceremonies.
If you have any questions, please call (315)445-4456 or email email@example.com.