WHAT IS CAMPUS MINISTRY EXPLORE (CME)?
- A five-day introduction to Syracuse, Le Moyne College, Campus Ministry, and the spirit of our Jesuit, Catholic College.
- An “immersion experience” to help first-year students get connected to Le Moyne through campus ministry related activities which include local service, community building, reflection, recreation, prayer, and a retreat.
- An opportunity for 30, select, first-year students, from the class of 2019, (Catholic and non-Catholic), to start college five days early and receive a special orientation, as well as a behind the scenes look, at Le Moyne.
- A great way for the incoming class of 2019 to meet fellow classmates
- and experience our campus community!
WHEN AND WHERE WILL EXPLORE ‘15 TAKE PLACE?
- First-year student participants will move into their Residence Halls during the afternoon of Sunday, August 23. (Commuter students may commute and will be included in all activities).
- CME will begin at 4:30 pm on Sunday, August 23 with Mass and a family BBQ and will end on the morning of Friday, August 28. The first year student orientation will begin following CME on Friday, August 28.
- All meals and transportation to various activities will be provided.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
A $125.00 fee will be required, after you have been accepted into the program, to cover the cost of food, transportation, and programming. (Scholarships are available if this fee presents a financial hardship.)
You may print the application, fill it out, and mail it in, or you may download it, fill it out, and attach it to an e-mail and e-mail to us.
Download ApplicationApplications are due by July 15. Contact Tom Andino in the Office of Campus Ministry if you have any questions: email@example.com / (315) 445-4547. Le Moyne College, Office of Campus Ministry, 1419 Salt Springs Road, Syracuse, NY 13214