The U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) states that rates of unemployment are about 50% less for those with a four-year degree as compared with high school graduates 25 years of age and older.
Those with bachelor's degrees can expect to earn an average of $1 million more
over their lifetimes than those with a high school diploma (US Census Bureau, Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities)
As documented in the Chronicle of Higher Education, many employers continue to consider a college degree a critical credential for hiring. Burning Glass, a company that analyzes job ads, documented in a 2014 report that "employers in many fields are requiring a bachelor's degree for jobs that previously didn't need them"
(When a Degree is Just the Beginning, September 14, 2015).
Le Moyne's Bachelor of Science in professional studies degree provides busy working professionals with the opportunity to complete their degree on a part-time basis. As a student in the program, you may choose to concentrate in health related professions or business, providing you with the opportunity to advance your career or establish a new one in a number of dynamic fields. There is no better time than now to complete your undergraduate education. According to the U.S. Census Bureau and Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities, individuals who have completed a bachelor's degree can expect to earn an average of $1 million more over the course of their lifetimes than those with just a high school diploma.
Why Come to Le Moyne College?
• Courses are offered year-round in evening, online, and hybrid formats.
• Because the program includes numerous free electives, you may earn significant transfer credit for
• Academic programs can be individualized to support your professional goals.
• Reduced tuition: Tuition for this part time degree program is just $500 per credit hour, or $300 per credit hour for 100- and 200-level courses taken over J-mester and May-mester.
• Le Moyne's Employer Tuition Deferral Program and financial aid may be available, making your
education even more affordable. Monthly payment programs are available.
• Small class sizes and personalized student services make it simple to access classes and support,
including academic advising and career counseling.
What's in it for you?
• Prepare for graduate study (MBA, Education Certification, Occupational Therapy, Arts Administration)
• Prepare for Le Moyne's Advanced Dual Degree Partnership in Nursing Program (RN and BS in
• Increase your professional opportunities, including opportunities for promotion.
• Prepare for a number of careers or further education in the field of health care.
Note: Program not intended for medical prep
• Build the foundation you'll need to advance in the business world.
• Improve your communication, leadership, and decision-making skills, as well as your quantitative
• Gain valuable project management experience.
For more information: