J-MESTER REDUCED TUITION PRICE!
$300 PER CREDIT HOUR FOR 100 & 200 LEVEL COURSES
$500 PER CREDIT HOUR FOR 300 & 400 LEVEL COURSES
*LIMITED TO ONE COURSE PER STUDENT
Offered between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the spring semester, the new J-Mester term is an exciting opportunity for students to earn credit in a short period of time by choosing from a variety of course offerings. The exact dates vary slightly, but a typical J-Mester class will begin December 21st and be completed by January 23rd.
J-MESTER COURSES ARE HELD ONLINE, ON CAMPUS AND OFF CAMPUS AT BOTH THE UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE LEVELS.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO BOTH CURRENT LE MOYNE COLLEGE STUDENTS AND THOSE ATTENDING OTHER COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES.
Matriculated Le Moyne students are encouraged to discuss J-Mester with their advisors and register via WebAdvisor at their earliest convenience. This is an opportunity to retake courses or move your course of study forward.
Non-matriculated students and visiting students from other colleges and universities can complete a registration form. Fax (315.445.6027), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail or drop off your form (Center for Continuing Education, 210 Grewen Hall). Phone registrations can be made by calling 315.445.4141.
Students registering for graduate courses need to contact the department directly: Department of Education at 315.445.4376 (GradEd@lemoyne.edu) or MBA Program at 315.445.4786 (MBA@lemoyne.edu)
* The Office for Continuing Education will be closed from December 24, 2015 to January 4, 2016. If you are registering for an online class that will begin during this period, you will need to register before Monday, December 21, 2015 to receive your login information before the campus closes for the holiday.
J-Mester courses have a variety of different start dates and delivery formats. However, all J-Mester courses will adhere to the same add/drop policy. These policies are based on the course start date and include:
- Students must add the course before the end of the first day of class. No registration will be allowed on the second day or later.
- To drop the course with no grade, students must drop the course before the end of the second day.
- To drop the course and receive a grade of "W," students must drop the course before 80% of the course has taken place (e.g. if a course lasts five days, to receive a grade of "W," a student would have to drop the class before the end of the fourth day of class).
- For clarification on any of these add/drop policies, please contact the Registrar's Office at:
Grewen Hall 212
The tuition will be due prior to the start of classes. (Employer Tuition Deferral will be due the same time the Spring 2016 employer notes are due.) Participating students have through the first day that their given class begins to receive a 100% refund. Students have until the third day of their given class to receive a 50% refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
Le Moyne College students may remain in the residence halls and stay until spring semester classes begin free of charge. Contact Residence Life to complete the Early Arrival Housing Form. The cafeteria will not be open during J-Mester.