Disability Support Services provides and arranges accommodations for students with permanent or temporary physical, medical, learning, and/or psychological disabilities.
Common accommodations include:
- additional time for exams
- alternative testing site
- alternatively formatted texts, exams, and other classroom materials
- assistance with and access to adaptive texhnologies
- note takers
- permission to record lectures
- preferential seating
These and other reasonable accommodations may be provided as indicated by documentation.
Disability Support Services also provides:
- review of previously administered diagnostic tests
- supplemental academic advising
- assistance in developing self-advocacy skills
- liaison and advocacy measures with faculty and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions