The Le Moyne College Department of Nursing will teach a bachelors degree completion program on site at St. Joseph's College of Nursing, for RNs employed at SJHHC who are looking to earn a BS in Nursing.
- Complete your degree part-time in 30 months
- Reduced tuition rates for SJHHC employees
- Courses will be offered in online, hybrid, and in-class formats (one night per week)
- Classes begin August 30, 2016. Two courses will be offered in a hybrid format and will meet on Tuesday nights
- Admission application deadline is May 1, 2016 for the selection of a cohort of 20 students. Complete a transfer application. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and admission decisions will be made within 48 hours of completed applications.
- Seamless application, registration, orientation, and payment processes are in place with SJHHC to meet the needs of working adults
For more information email email@example.com, call 315-445-4141. To verify tuition remission eligibility, contact Angelo Torres in Human Resources at SJHHC: 315-423-4953 or firstname.lastname@example.org.