Some things last the test of time. That includes the rich, 500-year-old Jesuit heritage upon which the College was founded.
What’s the best way to learn about life at Le Moyne? Explore, investigate and discover our beautiful campus for yourself.
Submit your application for undergraduate, graduate or continuing education programs today.
Put your mind to work – for yourself, for your future, and for your world.
Everything you experience teaches you something about yourself and the world around you. Savor as many as possible.
Your gift to Le Moyne today is an investment in countless tomorrows.
Complete just five courses online, in the evenings on campus, or through a combination of courses and transfer credits to be prepared for graduate-level study at Le Moyne College.
RN to MS Prerequisites
The Post-Baccalaureate RN to MS prerequisites are designed for the registered nurse (RN) who has a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing. The completion of these prerequisites prepares you for eligibility to continue your education in the Master of Science program in nursing at Le Moyne College.
Complete just five prerequisites on a part-time basis, either through credit-bearing courses offered online, in the evenings on campus, or through a combination of coursework and transfer credits, and you will be prepared for graduate-level study at Le Moyne.
The following five undergraduate courses are required:
• MTH 110: Introduction to Statistics (3 cr.)
• NSG 315: Health Assessment (3 cr.)
• BSC 345: Pathophysiology (3 cr.)
• NSG 350: Research in Nursing (3 cr.)
• NSG 475: Transition to Advanced Nursing Practice (4 cr.); a comprehensive bridge course, which includes bachelor's-level nursing content foundational to graduate-level study.
Students may transfer in two equivalent courses of the five courses listed above (with a grade of C or better), but at least three courses must be taken at Le Moyne College in order to complete the prerequisites successfully. There is no time limit for courses used for transfer. Students must achieve a minimum grade of C in each course to fulfill the prerequisites for application to one of the master's programs.
• Submit an unofficial transcript from schools you attended for your basic nursing education (associate degree or diploma), your bachelor's degree, and any college(s) where you earned credits that may potentially transfer to meet the prerequisites listed above.
• Send these application materials to the Center for Continuing Education at the address indicated on the application form.
To speak with an advisor, please contact the Le Moyne College Center for Continuing Education at (315) 445-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about applying to our programs, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (315) 445-5444 or email@example.com
Le Moyne is committed to maintaining a safe campus environment. For information about Title IX and assault resources, click below.Learn More