The committee will review your transcripts to see how many prerequisites may be required before you begin the FNP curriculum.
There are a maximum of six prerequisites (completed through Le Moyne) required.
A personalized assessment of your coursework will be done after the admission interview to assist in your planning. Students may be waived out of certain prerequisites from this list based on their previous college coursework:
• MTH 110: Introduction to Statistics (3 cr.)
• NSG 315: Health Assessment (3 cr.)
• BSC 345: Pathophysiology (3 cr.)
• NSG 350: Research in Nursing (3 cr.)
• NSG 410: Management and Leadership in Nursing (3 cr.)
• NSG 440: Community Health (3 cr.)