Congratulations on your admission to the Ed.D. program in Executive Leadership! The following is a list of “next steps” you must complete to finalize your matriculation as well as pertinent information for planning your academic program. There will be additional information about starting the program sent throughout the summer. Please note the important points of contact found on this page.
Accept Your Admission Offer and Deposit
Log in to your secure status page to complete the reply form to accept your offer of admission and to deposit.
Final Academic Documents
- If you received your master's degree during the application process, please be sure to request an official final transcript showing your earned master's degree. Have your final official transcript sent electronically or by mail to the Office of Graduate Admission from the institution where you earned the degree. Be sure the transcript includes the date the degree was conferred.
- If you received your master's degree before this application process AND supplied us with an official transcript showing your earned master's degree, then you will not need to send us another transcript.
- If you earned your degree from Le Moyne College, we will acquire the transcript for you.
Health & Wellness Requirements
- Le Moyne College requires all students to provide proof of immunization regardless of number of credit hours. This policy is based on New York State Public Health Law Sections 2165 and 2167 that requires proof of specific immunizations for all students who are enrolled in six credit hours or more.
- The required Immunization Report and the Meningitis Response Form must be received by Le Moyne College three weeks before the start of your classes, or as soon after you are admitted if after the three-week time frame. If the documentation is not received before classes begin, the student will incur a $100 non-refundable fine that will be placed on their account. Health profession programs have additional mandatory requirements. New York State law requires the college to de-register all students taking six or more credit hours who are not in compliance with the regulation. Students will be unable to attend classes until the report is received and approved.
- Lastly, students who are not in compliance will also have a "hold" placed on their account and will be unable to register for the upcoming semester. The original Immunization Report and the Menengitis Response Form may be returned in person or by mail. No faxed copies will be accepted. Both forms can be found at lemoyne.edu/wellness under "Forms You Will Need" and then "Required Graduate Forms."
Expenses and Resources for Financial Assistance
- Please see the Bursar website for current graduate tuition and fees.
- To learn about additional sources for funding and FAFSA application instructions and deadlines, contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (315) 445-4400.
Need to update your contact information?
Preparation for Your Academic Program
Program Start Dates
- First Day of Residency #1: Friday, August 23, 2019
- All-Graduate Student Convocation that celebrates the beginning of a new academic year: Sunday, August 25, 2019. You will receive an invitation with time and details.
- 2019-2020 Residencies:
|| Summer 2020
|| August 23-25
|| October 4-6
||February 28-March 1
|| November 8-10
||July 31, August 1-2
|| December 6-8
Student ID/Account Access
- The program will communicate with students at their Le Moyne College email addresses. Once you have completed the reply form accepting your offer of admission and you have submitted your deposit, you will hear shortly from the IT Service Desk, via your email address supplied on your application for admission, regarding your student account information. This email will include your student ID and temporary password with instructions for activation. If you previously had a Le Moyne account and you no longer have access or have forgotten the password, please contact the IT Service Desk at email@example.com or at (315) 445-4579.
- All new Ed.D. students will be scheduled to get their student picture IDs during their first residency in August.
- A current Le Moyne student ID will allow you to utilize the library services and use the recreation center facilities. Students with an ID card can also obtain discounts on tickets to on-campus events and attend Le Moyne basketball games free of charge.
Because of the cohort curriculum, the doctoral students will be registered for their Fall courses by the Department of Education.
- Parking for the Ed.D. students is complementary.
- A parking location and instructions will be communicated closer to the start date of the program.
Housing Options During Residencies
For those interested in staying in Syracuse during the residencies, there are a number of hotels located a short distance from the Le Moyne College campus.
For a list please visit the Le Moyne website.
For additional information about being a student at Le Moyne College, please be sure to visit lemoyne.edu/students. This site includes important information on online resources (Campus Portal, WebAdvisor, Canvas, Gmail, IT Service Desk, Library, Student Handbook, etc.) as well as academic resources, financial resources, career and development resources, campus life resources and campus news and events. Additional information and training for Canvas will be provided during the first day of the August residency.
The following includes important information and resources for a smooth and successful transition as a Le Moyne College graduate student.
- Academic Calendar - The calendar for the current academic year can be found on the Registrar's website.
- Textbook List - Students will be informed of the required readings and necessary textbooks later in the summer.
Again, congratulations on your admission to the doctoral program in Executive Leadership! Please be sure to check your Le Moyne email account regularly as there will be additional information about starting the program sent during the summer. We look forward to having you join the Le Moyne College community. If you have any questions now or in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to the program director, Dr. Dana Hart, at (315) 445-4664 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.