A graduate arts administration program candidate may take as many as two courses (six credits) as a non-matriculated student while completing the application and admission process. Before registering for courses, an applicant must schedule an advising appointment with the graduate program director. Course selection will be discussed and course waivers will be granted, if applicable.
The arts administration program follows a rolling admission process for graduate applications with the following guidelines for priority admission:
July 1 for priority admission – Fall matriculation
November 1 for priority admission – Spring matriculation
April 1 for priority admission – Summer matriculation
1. A Completed Application that includes the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Recommendations must be from two professionals and/or academic advisors who can attest to your ability to be successful in a graduate program.
- Personal Statement
2. The following are required to be submitted directly to the Office of Graduate Admission at GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu or Le Moyne College, Grewen Hall 322, Syracuse, NY 13214:
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities attended must be submitted. For institutions attended outside of the United States, with the exception of study abroad courses taken towards a degree in the United States, a course-by-course transcript evaluation by World Education Services (wes.org) must be submitted. If a bachelor's degree was earned at an institution outside of the United States, the WES evaluation must show that the degree is equivalent to a bachelor's in the United States. For this application, a Le Moyne College transcript will be provided for current Le Moyne students and alumni.
- Advising Appointment - Schedule an advising appointment with Travis Newton, the graduate program director, at travisnewton.youcanbook.me
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report is required of non-native English speaking applicants. A score of at least 79 is required on the TOEFL or at least 6.5 on the IELTS.
- International applicants must have a course-by-course transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services (wes.org). It must also show that a bachelor's degree equivalent to one in the United States has been earned.
- In order to qualify for the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) for an F-1 student visa, students must be admitted into the program full time and provide proof of sufficient funding for at least the first year of graduate study. To do so, students need to complete the Le Moyne College Certificate of Finance found at www.lemoyne.edu/foreign_financial
Office of Graduate Admission
Le Moyne College
Grewen Hall 322
1419 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY 13214-1301
Phone: (315) 445-5444
Fax: (315) 445-6092