A graduate business program candidate who has previously completed a bachelor's degree may take as many as two courses (six credits) as a non-matriculated student. Before registering for these courses, an applicant must schedule an advising appointment with the graduate program director. Course selection will be discussed and course waivers may be granted, if applicable.
Admission decisions for the Madden School of Business graduate programs follow a rolling admission process with the following guidelines:
July 1 for priority admission – Fall matriculation
November 1 for priority admission – Spring matriculation
April 1 for priority admission – Summer matriculation
March 15 – The 150-hour Accounting MBA deadline (available only to current Le Moyne College accounting students)
March 15 – The 150-hour Accounting MSIS deadline (available only to current Le Moyne College accounting students)
1. A Completed Application that includes the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Recommendations must be from two professionals and/or academic advisors who can attest to your ability to be successful in a graduate program.
- Personal Statement
2. The following are required to be submitted directly to the Office of Graduate Admission at GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu or Le Moyne College, Grewen Hall 322, Syracuse, NY 13214:
- Official GRE or GMAT score report send directly from the test center. (Test codes: GMAT = XB1-C6-25; GRE = 2366)
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities attended must be submitted. For institutions attended outside of the United States, with the exception of study abroad courses taken towards a degree in the United States, a course-by-course transcript evaluation by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) must be submitted. If a bachelor's degree was earned at an institution outside of the United States, the evaluation must show that the degree is equivalent to a bachelor's in the United States. For this application, a Le Moyne transcript will be provided for current Le Moyne students and alumni.
- Advising Appointment – Schedule an advising appointment with the graduate program director by calling (315) 445-4786; inform the Office of Graduate Admission of the date. (Note: 150-hour Accounting MBA and MSIS applicants are not required to have this additional advising appointment.)
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report is required of non-native English speaking applicants in addition to the GMAT or GRE. A score of at least 79 is required on the TOEFL or at least 6.5 on the IELTS. The TOEFL or IELTS will be waived for international students who have earned a degree in the United States.
- International applicants must have a course-by-course transcript evaluation completed by one of the member organizations of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Please visit NACES.org for a list of those participating organizations. Note that each organization will have its own instructions on how to submit required documents for evaluation. The evaluation must also show that a bachelor's degree equivalent to one in the United States has been earned.
- In order to qualify for the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) for an F-1 student visa, students must be admitted into the program full time and provide proof of sufficient funding for at least the first year of graduate study. To do so, students need to complete the Le Moyne College Certificate of Finance found at www.lemoyne.edu/foreign_financial
Office of Graduate Admission
Le Moyne College
Grewen Hall 322
1419 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY 13214-1301
Phone: (315) 445-5444
Fax: (315) 445-6092