Prospective students may take up to two courses (six credits) as a non-matriculated student before having to complete the application and admission process.
The Department of Education follows a rolling admission process for graduate applications within the following guidelines for priority admission:
April 1 for priority admission – Fall matriculation
October 1 for priority admission – Spring matriculation
March 1 for priority admission – Summer matriculation
1. A Completed Application that includes the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation – If applying to the School Building Leader or School District Leader program, at least one recommendation must be from a certified school administrator familiar with your work as a professional educator.
- Personal Statement
- Teaching Certificate(s) - If applicable, please submit for the School Building Leader and School District Leader programs.
- Verification of Employment Experience - Required of applicants to the School Building Leader and School District Leader programs.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation Request - Up to six graduate credits may be granted for transfer to the educational leadership programs.
- Acknowledgement of Professional Standards
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
2. The following are required to be submitted directly to the Office of Graduate Admission at GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu or Le Moyne College, Grewen Hall 322, Syracuse, NY 13214:
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities attended must be submitted. For this application, a Le Moyne transcript will be provided for current Le Moyne students and alumni.
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report is required of non-native English speaking applicants in addition to the GMAT or GRE. A score of at least 79 is required on the TOEFL or at least 6.5 on the IELTS.
- International applicants must have a course-by-course transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services (WES.org). It must also show that a bachelor's degree equivalent to one in the United States has been earned.
- In order to qualify for the Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) for an F-1 student visa, students must be admitted into the program full time and provide proof of sufficient funding for at least the first year of graduate study. To do so, students need to complete the Le Moyne College Certificate of Finance found at www.lemoyne.edu/foreign_financial
Office of Graduate Admission
Le Moyne College
Grewen Hall 322
1419 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY 13214-1301
Phone: (315) 445-5444
Fax: (315) 445-6092