Please join us for an information session to learn about full- and part-time program offerings in education, educational leadership and executive leadership at Le Moyne, including:
■ Master of Science for Teachers (M.S.T.)
• For those with a bachelor’s degree in a field other than education who want to teach (grades 1-6 and 7-12)
• 39 credits
• Accelerated part-time
• Complete in 21 months
■ Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.)
• For those initially certified and seeking professional certification or an extended
certification in additional areas(s)
• Dual Special Education (grades 1-6 and grades 7-12)
■ Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.) in Professional Education
• For those wanting to work in a higher education or leadership and training environment.
• This is not a teacher certification program.
■ Certificate of Advanced Study (C.A.S.)
• School Building Leader
• School District Leader
• School District Business Leader
■ Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) in Executive Leadership – NEW!
• Still accepting applications for Fall 2019!
• For those with expertise in administration, whether it be in public or private school settings, higher education or teacher leadership, as well as those responsible for organizational growth and development in health care, business and other entities who want to transform their leadership skills to balance a multidisciplinary approach to design and implement change that is socially responsible.
For more information about graduate education programs call (315) 445-4376 or email email@example.com Refreshments will be served and parking is available in Lot C.
RSVP for the showcase at this link.