Our research shows that alumni are currently best prepared to value and believe messages about successful graduates. Messages about the development of critical thinkers are believable, but need specific proof points to create a comfort level for them to embrace and re-communicate those particular messages. These messages can best be conveyed as follows:
• Through a commitment to our core values of integrity, inquiry and respect, our faculty helps to develop graduates who are prepared and committed to creating a better way of life for all.
• Le Moyne graduates embrace an entrepreneurial spirit towards life and see magis as a normal part of their everyday approach.
• Le Moyne graduates have the skills that employers need. They are discerning leaders, critical problem solvers and daring thinkers ready to excel in today’s global economy.
• Le Moyne’s faculty members prepare students to be the nation’s future leaders through a strong core program, internationally recognized subject expertise and real life experiences.
• Le Moyne is committed to building a better more just world through an approach focused on attentiveness, reflection and loving attitude to our colleagues, across the street and across the world.
• Le Moyne graduates transform their success in the classroom to success in their fields of study, making a difference in the lives of each and everyone they touch.
In addition to successful graduates, and the development of critical thinkers, alumni are very receptive to messages that provide authentic proof to Le Moyne’s commitment to social justice and community service. These messages include:
• Le Moyne graduates are solving the world’s problems through a discernment process of reflection, attentiveness and a love for humanity.
• As one of only twenty-eight Jesuit colleges in the United States, Le Moyne is in a unique position to cultivate daring thinkers, reflective leaders and caring citizens.
• Through the development of the whole person, Le Moyne graduates are uniquely qualified to address the problems facing our society.
The Le Moyne family, including alumni, is committed to educating “the whole person”, focusing on the heart, mind and soul of each and everyone within our community. Our community prides itself in being a welcoming community, and the groups felt that Le Moyne was a compassionate, inviting and comfortable place to learn and grow. The following messages convey this feeling and reinforce our Jesuit values:
• Le Moyne is a vibrant, welcoming community where people genuinely care.
• Le Moyne’s faculty and staff are committed to inspiring a better way of life on campus and within the communities we serve.
• At Le Moyne we are devoted to civility and respect for all people.
• Le Moyne is committed to the communities we serve through thousands of volunteer hours each year.
• The education and values that are taught at Le Moyne stay with one for a lifetime.