Student Complaint Information
The first course of action for any concern or complaint is to address it directly with the College following the procedures outlined in the College Catalog and Student Handbook. If all grievance procedures have been followed and all avenues of appeal exhausted and documentation provided that such procedures have been exhausted, and you reside in NYS, the student has the right to file a complaint with the NYS Office of College and University of Evaluation. The contact information can be found on the New York State Education Department website at