Attend the 2021 Spring Virtual Career and Internship Fair!
Thursday, Feb. 25th 3:30-6:30pm.
-Register Here *Please note our registration deadline is Monday, February 1st.*
- New to Handshake? Click Here
Handshake Employer Guide for Virtual Fairs
The Spring Virtual Career and Internship Fair is one of Le Moyne College’s premier career events, hosted by the Office of Career Advising and Development. The fair will allow organizations to meet students from a wide variety of programs and majors.
Employers from across the region attend to engage with the best and brightest Le Moyne College undergraduate & graduate students and alumni. Le Moyne College Career Fairs are held in the fall and spring for all industries to take part and support their recruiting needs. Come find out why Le Moyne students embodies the term "Greatness Meets Goodness".
College of Arts and Sciences Majors/Programs include:
- Psychology, Sociology, Criminology
- Cybersecurity, Computer Science , Software Applications and Systems Development
- Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics, *Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Environmental Science Systems English, Communications, Pre-Law
- Economics, Political Science
*Please note Health Professions Fair will be held mid-April, 2021. (Date, TBD)
Madden School of Business Majors/ Programs include:
- Information Systems
- Finance & *Accounting (*Please note Accounting Fair is held annually in early September)
- Business Analytics
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Information Systems, and more.
For a complete list of majors and programs please click here.