An amazing opportunity for students at Bishop Grimes Jr./Sr. High School and Christian Brothers Academy (Syracuse, NY) to take courses at Le Moyne College while in high school at a reduced tuition rate. If students matriculate to Le Moyne College as a full-time undergraduate student upon graduation from high school and maintains the program's eligibility criteria, then the student would "receive back" the equivalent of the cumulative tuition paid for up to five courses taken at Le Moyne College as part of this program in their senior year at Le Moyne College.
Benefits of the Program in High School:
- Enroll in courses at a reduced tuition rate beginning as soon as December of the junior year of high school.
- Receive mentoring and advisement from Le Moyne's Student Success Center.
- Accessibility to student services while enrolled in these courses, such as: library, computing facilities, career services, student support, and recreational facilities.
Benefits of attending Le Moyne College upon graduation from High School:
- Receive all the benefits of the Promise Program.
- Eligibility to apply for scholarships and financial aid, including need-based financial aid, available through Le Moyne College.
- "Receive back" the equivalent of the cumulative tuition paid for (up to five courses) taken in high school under the Pre-Collegiate Bridge Program, upon reaching your senior year at Le Moyne College.
- Potential of reducing the time to complete your college degree.
Requirements and Application Process of the Program:
- A minimum high school cumulative grade point average of a 90.
- Complete application to the program. Complete application to the program by July 15