In its first-ever ranking of best part-time MBA programs, Fortune Magazine has named Le Moyne College as one of the top programs in the nation. In the recently released listing, the College’s program was ranked #68. There are approximately 1,000 colleges and universities that offer part-time MBA programs in the U.S.
“This ranking is further evidence of the quality of the Madden School’s MBA program, which was recently revamped to provide more flexibility for individuals interested in either a part-time or full-time experience,” said Madden School Dean Jim Joseph ’83. “We have worked hard to build a program that will work for individuals no matter what their individual circumstances are and Fortune’s ranking reflects this.”
Fortune’s ranking methodology included three components:
1. Program score (60%) - average years of work experience, average GMAT score, and average undergraduate GPA of incoming students.
2. Brand score (25%) - 2,500 professionals were interviewed to produce a school’s attitudinal equity (AE) measurement, which measures how much the group wanted to recruit from the institution.
3. Fortune 1000 score (15%) - the number of each school’s MBA alumni who are executives (C-suite only) at Fortune 1000 companies - the more Fortune 1000 C-level placement, the higher the school’s Fortune 1000 score.
Over the past year, three new offerings have been added to Le Moyne's MBA program: an MBA in marketing, an MBA in analytics (recently ranked #33 by U.S. News & World Report) and an MBA in leadership. These concentrations were added following extensive study of the marketplace and the skills that employers are seeking.
Other features of the College’s MBA program are:
· Designed for maximum flexibility and working professionals through face to face, online and hybrid course options.
· Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an accreditation achieved by only the top 5% of college schools of business worldwide.
· With an eight-week course module for those who want to take the program in an accelerated fashion, the MBA can be completed in one year (full-time study).
· Globally connected through the Jesuit network of over 180 colleges with capstone projects that allow international travel during short term trips abroad.