Campus Ministry provides opportunities for a vibrant Catholic religious life on campus.
- Sunday: 11:00 am & 7:00 pm in the Madonna della Strada Chapel*
- Monday-Friday: 12:00 pm in the Shanahan Chapel
- Tuesday-Friday: 5:15 pm in the Jesuit Residence
* Please note: The 11 AM Mass is not held between Commencement Weekend and Labor Day Weekend and no Masses (weekend or weekday) are celebrated during the Christmas/New Year's Recess.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
- Monday: 4:30-5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 12:45-1:15 pm
- Or by appointment (315) 445-4110
Heard in the Sacristy next to the Shanahan Chapel when classes are in session.
Thursday Night Adoration
Come for quiet prayer or meditation for a few minutes or the full hour. Listen to God in the silence.
- Tuesday Night L.I.F.E
Worship at 9:00 pm in the Panasci Family Chapel
Fellowship at 10:00 pm in the Drescher Community Room
Muslim Prayer Room
The Prayer and Reflection Room provides a quiet prayer space for Muslim members of the Le Moyne community. The Qur’an, basins for washing, a compass, and prayer rugs are provided.
Students, faculty and staff play an active role in all liturgical celebrations held on campus. Campus Ministry encourages everyone to share their gifts with the worshiping community by serving as a Lector, Eucharistic Minister, or Sacristan.
Do you sing? Do you play an instrument? Then join JOYFUL NOISE, Le Moyne College's Music Ministry Team. The group rehearses on Sunday evenings at 6 p.m. and helps facilitate the sung prayer of the community that gathers for the 7 p.m. Mass.
For more information contact Tom Andino firstname.lastname@example.org