All HEOP & AHANA students are required to participate in a structured and intensive five-week summer program beginning in July and ending in early August. Our summer program offers classes, enrichment activities, and workshops throughout the summer. The college courses include English, theology, mathematics, and study skills.
The cost of the Summer Program is covered by Le Moyne College and it includes:
- Room and Board
Important: In your acceptance packet, you will find important documents you must complete. You must have all documents completed by June 30.
What to bring:
- Medications and prescriptions
- Two sets of twin XL sheets, pillow(s), pillowcases and a blanket
- Bath towels, hand towels & washcloths
- Bathing suit, shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers
- Shower caddy and shower shoes (flip flops)
- Dress clothes for special events
- School supplies (notebooks, pens, pencils, etc.)
- Personal toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Alarm clock
- Laundry detergent
- Bug spray
- Your permanent residency card and New York State ID card
What not to bring:
- Hot plates | microwaves | televisions | car | animals | refrigerators | toasters
Students can bring their cellphones; however, they are checked-in and returned to the students at the end of each week while the Summer Program is in session.