For Le Moyne College resident and commuter students, the Dolph-E-Card account is an enhancement to your college ID card. This will allow you to use your ID card as a debit card to make purchases on campus. With the Dolph-E-Card there is no credit card interest or charges, no chance of overdrawing the account, and no need to carry cash around campus.
Dolph-E-Card is accepted at the Dining Service locations, Le Moyne College Barnes & Noble Bookstore, Dunkin Donuts, Cam's Pizza (located in the college plaza) and Moe's Southwest Grill located on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse. This is in addition to your academic year meal plan choice.
- Manage your account on-line 24/7
- Use for meal purchases
- Purchases are taxable
- Available throughout your college career
How to enroll in or add to the Dolph-E-Card
- Deposit money whenever needed, and pay by Credit Card, MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover.
- Come to the Bursar's Office in person during business hours and pay by cash or check.
- Mail your check to the Bursar's Office payable to Le Moyne College. When mailing your check be sure to include the student name, ID number and specific instructions to add the check amount to your Dolph-E-Card account.
- Must always be pre-paid, cannot be billed to your tuition bill
- Deposits are refundable, only if the account is closed in full with the Bursar's Office
Log In Now