Welcome, Veterans and Military Families!
Your experiences can enrich our classrooms, and our curriculum can enrich your life. At Le Moyne, we strive to meet the unique needs of the veterans, service members, and family members who are part of our student community. Le Moyne is a proud Yellow Ribbon Program participant and has consistently been named a Military-Friendly School.
You dedicated yourself in service to your country. Le Moyne is dedicated to its students. Let's take the next step of your journey together.
At Le Moyne, you'll find challenging and engaging academics. You'll also find a caring and supportive community. We are honored to have veterans and service members here, and appreciate what military students bring: a perspective that often enhances the classroom. In turn, Le Moyne's Success for Veterans program offers:
- A Veterans' Services Coordinator
- A Veterans' Club
- Advisement on and assistance with educational benefits and resources
- Advisement and assistance with transfer credits (including military training/coursework and transfer credits from other colleges)
- An on-campus Veterans' House
- Gatherings and functions specifically for veterans/military students
- Specialized academic support resources
U.S. News & World Report magazine has named Le Moyne College to the annual list of Best Colleges for 23 consecutive years, and Le Moyne has been named one of Princeton Review's 378 Best Collleges for 2014.
What's going on?
Le Moyne is working with Syracuse University and other community partners on The Moral Injury Project. Check out the website and come to the conference in April!
Le Moyne has officially instituted its Veterans' Club!