The Registrar's Office is dedicated to helping students through the registration process. If you have any questions, please call us or stop by!
The Registrar's Office
212 Grewen Hall
Registration Dates & Times
Enrolled & Matriculated Undergraduate Students
Current undergraduate students may check their ECHO account for their designated registration date and time. Undergraduate students register according to credit hours earned. For purposes of registration, credit hours earned is determined by the number of credit hours completed, not counting courses currently in program. Transfer credit can only be counted towards credits earned if the Registrar's Office has received an official transcript showing the succesful completion of credits at another institution.
Non-Matriculated & Graduate Students
Your registration date and time will vary. Non-Matriculated students must contact the Center for Continuing Education to determine registration eligibility. Graduate students must check with their graduate office to determine your registration date and time.
1. Meet with your advisor.
You must meet with your Advisor prior to registration. Your advisor must clear you in order to register. If you have not been cleared, you will not be able to register.
2. Make sure you know your WebAdvisor log-in and password.
Questions you may have about your WebAdvisor log-in and/or password should be directed to the IT Help Desk (445-4579).
3. Check your My Student Profile.
My Student Profile can be accessed through ECHO. Here, you will find your registration date and time, any holds on your account, number of credits completed, Advisor name and email, your major, and your anticipated graduation date.
4. Make sure you have no restrictions for registration.
Holds on your account will prevent you from registering. Holds must be taken care of at the appropriate office(s) prior to registration.
5. Check Course Availability.
This site will show you the course offerings for the upcoming semester(s).
6. Check your email regularly.
Important registration information and updates are only sent to your Le Moyne email account. If you don't know how to access your Le Moyne email account, please contact the IT Help Desk (445-4579).
All students must use their WebAdvisor account in order to register for courses.
1. Log into WebAdvisor.
2. Click on the Students link. This will bring you to the Students Menu.
3. Under the Registration menu, select Preselect Course Sections and then Express Course Selection. Here you will enter the 4-digit synonym, which can be found on the course availability page.
4. Click submit! These courses will now be saved in your preferred list for registration.
You may register for your preselected courses at your designated registration date/time. To do so, you must select Register for Previously Selected Courses in WebAdvisor. You may also search for additional courses in WebAdvisor or through Course Availability. To verify that you are registered, you can click on My Class Schedule Link in WebAdvisor, select the term you are registering for, and you will see the coureses that have been registered.
- You may encounter error messages during the registration process - Don't panic!
- For example: If you are trying to repeat a course that you have received a grade of a “W”, “WF”, or an “F” or you have previously received credit for this course, you will get a message that says "Taken one time(s). Once allowed." If you need to repeat a course and you get that message, you need to register for that course in the Registrar’s Office.
- If a course is closed and there are no other sections available for you to register, you may submit an Override Request to possibly receive permission to register for that course.
Dropping a Course on WebAdvisor
If you would like to drop a class that you have registered for, you can do so by clicking on Register and Drop Sections, which is listed on the Students Menu page. Under Current Registration, check in the drop check box which classes you wish to drop and click Submit. Be sure to check My Class Schedule to verify that the course was dropped from your schedule. You are able to drop classes through the second week of a spring or fall term. Refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates.