Le Moyne has a chemistry club open to students of any major interested in chemistry.
Selected chemistry resources on the internet
- Chemdex: large and well-organized directory of chemistry-related internet sites maintained at University of Sheffield, England.
- CHEMED-L archive: a searchable threaded archive of the Chemical Education discussion list.
- The Chemical Thesaurus: a hyperlinked database of chemicals, reactions, and processes, developed by Dr Mark Leach.
- Cirrus, an internet resource for undergraduate research in chemistry from Pacific Lutheran University
- Classic Chemistry: includes classic papers from the history of chemistry and "This week in the history of chemistry"
- IUPAC guides to chemical nomenclature and terminology
- Laboratory safety manual at Princeton University
- Molecule of the Month and similar features:
First, a primer on molecular geometry: Molecular Shape by William Reusch at Michigan State University
- 3Dchem structures and models formerly at Oxford University, UK
- ACS Molecule of the Week
- Chemical of the Week (University of Wisconsin at Madison, US)
- Imperial College, London, UK
- MedChem Feature Molecule (Virginia Commonwealth University, US)
- Molecular Models from Chemistry at Okanagan University College (BC, Canada, by Dr. Dave Woodcock)
- Molecules in Motion (Imperial College)
- Protein Data Bank Molecule of the Month by David S. Goodsell
- Simple, Common, and Interesting Molecules (Indiana University, US)
- Nature, the interdisciplinary science journal
- NIST Chemistry Webbook: thermodynamic and spectroscopic data, compiled at the US National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
- The Orbitron: a gallery of atomic and molecular orbitals (Mark Winter, University of Sheffield)
- Science, the interdisciplinary science journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Virtual Chemistry Library: Links for Chemists (links to a large variety of institutional chemistry sites)
- WebElements: a repository of physical and chemical data on the elements.