ERIE21 Lock 3 is designed to increase the number of underserved college students to participate in a highly successful academic support system now available to only a limited number of NYS residents pursuing undergraduate degrees at Le Moyne College. Through an interdisciplinary approach to educating students about the field of technology, ERIE21 helps to enrich, equip, and empower students of any Le Moyne College major with skills and experiences that will significantly upgrade your Le Moyne College experience. Our cohort currently consists of 100+ students of different majors on defining their own path in tech and innovation
To Be Eligible For ERIE21, students must:
- Be a New York State Resident
- Have an interest in integrating technology into their future career
- Annually complete their FAFSA application and exhibit financial need
- Not be served by the CSTEP or HEOP programs at Le Moyne College
Our program offers the ERIE21 Advantage:
- Financial support, including a $500+ completion award and $75 textbook reimbursement for each semester completed in our program
- Academic tutoring, supports, and regular individual and group programming
- Career-building support in the tech and innovation fields for students of all majors, including connections to successful Le Moyne College alumni
An opportunity to join the first-year ERIE21 Learning Community!
Le Moyne College Learning Communities are designed to promote connections and aid in the transition from high school to college. Through the ERIE21 Learning Community, students will reside near one another in an on-campus residence hall (while there is a residential component, commuting students are highly encouraged to join), share key coursework (Critical Writing, WRT 101), engage in unique ERIE21 programming and activities, and cultivate valuable relationships with their peers, faculty, and staff.
Spots for the ERIE21 Learning Community are very limited.
Our staff will contact you shortly after filling out the form to provide an information session, and to fill out some additional application materials. ERIE21 has a limited number of participant slots, and we would love to have you join our program and learning community.
Please reach out to Lock 3 Student Success Coaches, Deirdre Rocklein (email@example.com) or Erin Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions.