NEW! The Moral Injury Project is holding an Interdisciplinary Research Colloquium in April
Saturday, April 2, 2016 • 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Reilley Room (446 Reilly Hall) • Le Moyne College
*Event and Parking are Free*
Transitioning veterans, Reserve and Guard members, active duty service members, and military families... Welcome!
Your experiences can enrich our classrooms, and our curriculum can enrich your life. At Le Moyne, we strive to meet the unique needs of the veterans, service members, and family members who are part of our community. Le Moyne is a proud Yellow Ribbon Program participant and has consistently been recognized for its services to veterans and military families.
Let's take the next step of your journey together.
At Le Moyne, you'll find challenging and engaging academics. You'll also find a caring and supportive community. We are honored to have veterans and service members here, and appreciate the perspectives military students bring and how these diverse perspectives enhance classroom discussion and campus culture. In turn, Le Moyne's Success for Veterans program offers:
• A Veterans' Services Coordinator
• Student Veterans Association (a chapter of Student Veterans of America)
• Advisement on and assistance with educational benefits and resources
• Advisement and assistance with transfer credits, including military training/coursework and
transfer credits from other colleges
• An on-campus Veterans' House
• Gatherings and functions specifically for veterans/military students
• Specialized academic support resources
U.S. News & World Report magazine has named Le Moyne College to the annual list of Best Colleges for 24 consecutive years, and Le Moyne has been named one of Princeton Review's 378 Best Colleges for 2015.
Office of Veteran and Military Services
Center for Continuing Education
210 Grewen Hall