Nothwestern Mutual/Multiple Positions/Various Locations
Northwestern Mutual is seeking individuals to fill a variety of position in various locations:
The purpose of involvement in the marketing internship as presented by Northwestern Mutual Financial Network: The Greater New York Group- Syracuse is to gain valuable and practical experience through the marketing of the full-time opportunities and college internship program on the local college campuses.
Duties would include:
1. Complete the specific tasks and duties as outlined in the marketing training outline and assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan for campus recruiting of Syracuse college campuses.
2. Direct efforts to assist the Syracuse Agency in developing a strong presence on the campuses by establishing a rapport with campus leaders, officials, and professors. Throughout the duration of this internship, also assure that the Network’s name is highly visible through the use of posters and other marketing materials appropriately placed around campus. Must acquire all necessary approval prior to the placement of these materials on campus.
3. In the normal course of my campus activities, seek to identify students who fit the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network career/internship candidate criteria and discuss with them the opportunity to interview with the Syracuse Agency.
4. Work a minimum of 10 hours per week marketing the internship program as well as full-time opportunities for the Syracuse Agency.
5. Give verification of activities to the Director of Recruiting during a weekly meeting which the date and time will be determined by academic schedule.
6. Dressed professionally and always behave in a professional manner while representing the Syracuse Agency through the marketing internship
Financial Representative Intern
Job Description: Interns with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Like financial representatives, interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves – but they're not alone.
Opportunity: Our offices in Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester, Binghamton, Utica, and Watertown, provide tools, resources and training to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Network Representative intern. At Northwestern Mutual we believe training is a process, not an event. Can you envision a life of real world compensation, freedom and calling your own shots? Many college students cannot. The Northwestern Mutual internship is a valuable opportunity for students to combine classroom learning with a real-life look into what they could truly make of themselves.
Preferred qualifications: To be considered for the position, you must be a full-time student at a four year institution. You must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and have a history of personal success.
Position Description: Financial representatives with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for individuals and businesses in the areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding and employee benefits.
They strive to understand their clients' goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to success. These representatives are in business for themselves — but they're not alone.
Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources; products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Opportunity: The Greater New York Group (Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester, Binghamton, Utica, and Watertown) of the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network has projected the need for additional financial representatives in the Syracuse and Upstate New York area over the next 12 months. If you’re a top-notch performer, value the freedom of being your own boss, want to be financially rewarded for hard work and have the desire to impact people’s lives positively every day, then you may be a candidate we want to speak with about the opportunity.
Preferred qualifications: To be considered for the position, you should have completed a bachelor's degree from a four-year institution, have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and have a history of personal success.
To apply: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment, e-mail your resume to Caroline Conboy at email@example.com or fax to 315-434-9155. For more information, visit our website: www.nmfn.com/thegreaternygroup. Business
Job No. 1829