Incoming Graduate Students

Graduate students enrolled on at least a half-time basis (6 credits of course work per semester) may apply for the federal direct student loans. All students interested in applying for federal loans must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Le Moyne College Loan Worksheet. The FAFSA is available on the web at  Our school code for the FAFSA is 002748.

Le Moyne College Loan Worksheets are available in the Financial Aid Office or may be downloaded from our forms page.

How much will it cost?

Please see the Graduate Tuition and Fees from the Office of the Bursar. 


Information for Graduate Education Students

The NYS Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program provides student loan forgiveness for the purpose of attracting and retaining teachers serving in hard to staff districts or who teach in subject shortage areas in New York State. Recipients can receive awards up to $5,000 per year for up to four years, not to exceed the total amount of the recipient’s student loan debt.  Learn more

By working in low-income schools, or in high-need educational areas, teachers can often qualify for loan forgiveness programs.  Learn more