The following is a list of questions to assist you in talking to the employers at the Employer Fair.
- What is the organization's primary service or product?
- What is the location of the company?
- What office are you (the representative) from?
- Where are other offices? Headquarters? Local, national, or international?
- How large is the organization? Number of employees?
- What type of position is your primary recruiting need? Other entry level positions your company has? Major responsibilities of these positions?
- What type of qualifications are you looking for? What type of person typically does well in these positions?
- Does your company have formal training?
- What is your ranking in the industry?
- Who are your key competitors?
- What are the opportunities for advancement?
- What are the steps in your hiring process?
- What is the organizational culture?
For underclassmen: Does your company have internship and/or summer job opportunities?