There is no better way to decide if a college is the right fit for you than to come and fit right in at the college. Located in the heart of New York state, Le Moyne College is easy to get to and easy to love. So, what are you waiting for? Tour our beautiful campus, interact with current students, and sit in on a class. Your college years are a journey, and each journey begins with a single step – take a step into Le Moyne. Think forward – envision life as a dolphin!
Come to Campus!
Join us for an upcoming Open House, Information Session, Campus Tour, or schedule an Interview with an Admission Counselor. Registering for an event is simple! Create a profile or log in to your account to register for any upcoming events. From this account, you will be able to update your contact information, register for events, and apply to Le Moyne. Your future awaits!
Visiting campus is an important first step to your college search and experiencing the difference a Jesuit education will make in your life, and the difference you will make in the world as a Le Moyne student. Fall Information Sessions will include:
- A presentation by a member of the Le Moyne College Office of Admission
- Campus tour given by a current Le Moyne student
- A Dessert Reception with members of the Office of Admission
All Information Sessions take place on the Le Moyne campus. Stay tuned for soon-to-be-announced dates in February.
Campus Tours and Interviews
Campus Tours depart at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday from the Office of Undergraduate Admission in Grewen Hall, Room 323. To schedule an Interview, please be sure to call ahead to arrange an appointment with one of our Admission Counselors. Interviews are offered daily, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2:30 p.m. Contact the Office of Admission at (800) 333-4733, (315) 445-4300, or email@example.com.
Off Campus Interviews
Off Campus interviews take place at various locations and times throughout the year. Please contact the Office of Admission at (800) 333-4733 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in an interview.
Make the Most of It!
Visiting campus is often the deciding factor in which college you choose - so be sure to get the full experience during your visit! Here are “The Top Ten Tips For Making The Most Of Your Experience”:
- Call ahead to ask about visit opportunities, such as interviews, classroom or overnight visits, and open houses.
- Unfamiliar with the area? Get a copy of directions to campus.
- Make an appointment for an interview. If you’d like to meet with a coach or professor, inform the Admission Office counselors, so they can help you make it happen.
- Be sure to dress appropriately, but comfortably for your interview.
- Before you come, research the college and prepare some questions to ask during the interview. Remember: You want to find out whether the college is a good fit for you, not the other way around.
- Be on time!
- Pick up some campus literature while you're here – the college newspaper, admission pieces or financial aid brochures, for instance.
- Make plans to eat in the campus dining halls.
- Take a student-led tour, and then explore campus on your own. Speak with your tour guide and other current students about their experiences.
- Before leaving, take some time to explore the surrounding community. Syracuse - which was recently named the top college town in the country - has a lot to offer beyond campus!