There is no better way to decide if a college is the right fit for you than to come and fit right in at the college. Located in the heart of New York state, Le Moyne College is easy to get to and easy to love. So, what are you waiting for? Tour our beautiful campus, interact with current students, and sit in on a class. Your college years are a journey, and each journey begins with a single step – take a step into Le Moyne. Think forward – envision life as a dolphin!
Come to Campus!
Join us for an upcoming Open House, Information Session, Campus Tour, or schedule an Interview with an Admission Counselor. Registering for an event is simple! Create a profile or log in to your account to register for any upcoming events. From this account, you will be able to update your contact information, register for events, and apply to Le Moyne. Your future awaits!
Visiting campus is an important first step to your college search and experiencing the difference a Jesuit education will make in your life, and the difference you will make in the world as a Le Moyne student. Information Sessions will include:
- A presentation by a member of the Le Moyne College Office of Admission
- Campus tour given by a current Le Moyne student
- A Dessert Reception with members of the Office of Admission
All Information Sessions take place on the Le Moyne campus. Select a date below to register for an upcoming session:
- Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25 at 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 10 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12 at 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 17 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19 at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29 at 12:30 p.m.
Campus Tours and Interviews
Campus Tours depart at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday from the Office of Undergraduate Admission in Grewen Hall, Room 323. To schedule an Interview, please be sure to call ahead to arrange an appointment with one of our Admission Counselors. Interviews are typically offered daily, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. Contact the Office of Admission at (800) 333-4733, (315) 445-4300, or email@example.com.
Events for Admitted Students
Think forward to life as a Dolphin! Whether you've already chosen Le Moyne, or are in the process of deciding where to study, we invite all admitted students and their family members to join us for one (or both) of our Early Admitted Student Receptions
. Meet faculty and staff, ask questions, and learn about the many opportunities you'll have at Le Moyne!
Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
(Registration will being at noon)
Le Moyne College
Henninger Athletic Center
Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
Grand Hyatt New York
(Park Avenue at Grand Central Terminal)
Make the Most of It!
Visiting campus is often the deciding factor in which college you choose - so be sure to get the full experience during your visit! Here are “The Top Ten Tips For Making The Most Of Your Experience”:
- Call ahead to ask about visit opportunities, such as interviews, classroom or overnight visits, and open houses.
- Unfamiliar with the area? Get a copy of directions to campus.
- Make an appointment for an interview. If you’d like to meet with a coach or professor, inform the Admission Office counselors, so they can help you make it happen.
- Be sure to dress appropriately, but comfortably for your interview.
- Before you come, research the college and prepare some questions to ask during the interview. Remember: You want to find out whether the college is a good fit for you, not the other way around.
- Be on time!
- Pick up some campus literature while you're here – the college newspaper, admission pieces or financial aid brochures, for instance.
- Make plans to eat in the campus dining halls.
- Take a student-led tour, and then explore campus on your own. Speak with your tour guide and other current students about their experiences.
- Before leaving, take some time to explore the surrounding community. Syracuse - which was recently named the top college town in the country - has a lot to offer beyond campus!