The Career Advising & Development Office hosted ‘Dolphins Suit Up’ – an event where Le Moyne students/recent alumni received an extra 40% off any existing discounts on select professional business attire from the JCPenney Destiny USA store on Sunday, September 9th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. We are tentatively planning another Dolphins Suit Up for Spring 2019 - check back here for more information.
For under $200, students will be able to purchase a suit jacket and pants or a skirt, 2 shirts, shoes, and additional professional accessories such as ties, handbags and belts.
To attend, students and recent alumni must:
Bring your Le Moyne ID for admission that night
Additional event details:
- Free transportation will run from the Performing Arts Center to JCPenney at Destiny USA from 4:30-8:30 p.m
- Free Sephora mini makeover + sample of your choice
- Free JCPenney Salon hair consultation and 15% off coupon for any salon service
- Professional headshots starting at $29.99. Done that night or make an appointment for future.
- Every 30 minutes JCPenney will give away a $25 gift card to a local restaurant
- Free refreshments
- Students/recent alumni who show their Le Moyne ID the night of Sept. 9th at TGI Fridays in the mall will receive 25% off their food bill (alcohol is not included).
- For families from out of town, Le Moyne has reserved a block of rooms at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Destiny USA for the night of Sunday, Sept. 9th. Room rates are $89 per night. To make a reservation, call 315-303-1650 and ask for the Le Moyne JCPenney rate.
- This event is also made possible through generous donations from the College of Arts and Sciences, Madden School of Business, and the Office of Campus Life and Leadership.