The Career Advising & Development Office is hosting our second ‘Dolphins Suit Up’ - where Le Moyne students/recent alumni receive an extra 40% off any existing discounts on select professional business attire - at the JCPenney Destiny USA store on Sunday, April 28th from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
For under $200, students will be able to purchase a suit jacket and pants or a skirt, 2 shirts, shoes, and additional professional accessories such as ties, handbags and belts.
To attend, students and recent alumni must:
Bring your Le Moyne ID for admission that night
Additional event details:
- Students must register to attend this event by clicking HERE
- Free transportation will run from the Performing Arts Center to JCPenney at Destiny USA from 5:30-9:30 p.m
- Free Sephora mini makeover + sample of your choice
- Free JCPenney Salon hair consultation and 20% off coupon for any salon service
- Professional headshots starting at $29.99. Done that night or make an appointment for future.
- Every 30 minutes JCPenney will give away a $25 gift card to a local restaurant
- Free refreshments
- Students/recent alumni who show their Le Moyne ID the night of April 28th at TGI Fridays in the mall will receive 25% off their food bill (alcohol is not included).
- For families from out of town, Le Moyne has reserved a block of rooms at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Destiny USA for the night of Sunday, April 28th. There will be a discounted room rate. To make a reservation, call 315-303-1650 and ask for the Le Moyne JCPenney rate.
- This event is also made possible through generous donations from the College of Arts and Sciences, Madden School of Business, and the Office of Campus Life and Leadership.