- Graduate Certificate in Mathematics, Bay Path University
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Clarkson University
- Associate of Science, Engineering Science, Tompkins Cortland Community College
Commonly Taught Courses:
- MTH 010 Algebra (summer HEOP/AHANA Program)
- MTH 110/111 Introduction to Statistics I
- MTH 112 Introduction to Statistics II
- MTH 120 Mathematics for Business Majors
- MTH 122 Brief Calculus
I truly enjoy teaching and molding the minds of the diverse leaders of the future. It gives me great pride and a sense of accomplishment to work with students as they move forward in their educational journeys. I love working with students and my door is always open!
Return to Mathematics.