- UMDNJ- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School- MD, 1992
- Syracuse University-Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation- MS, 2005
- Saint Elizabeth’s University-BS, biology, 1984
- Somerset Medical Center Family Medicine Residency- Completed in 1997
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine
Board certified family doctor. Worked for many years with the underserved in community free clinics. Areas of interest, practice, publication and research include care of the marginalized and relationship-centered professionalism. Outside of work, I enjoy being with my family and friends, especially in the Adirondacks. I enjoy being with my dogs and parakeets. I distance cycle, play guitar, and spend time in the Adirondacks and at the ocean.
Publications and Presentations
Selected Grants and Awards
- Gold Humanism in Medicine Award-Gold Foundation
- Mother Xavier Award- Saint Elizabeth’s University
- Brady Award- Catholic Charities- Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse
- Saint Clare of Assisi Award-Conventual Franciscans-Syracuse
- Raised $400,000 for the Amaus Free Clinic from grants and fundraising
- Department of Instructional Design, Development and Assessment Research Award- Syracuse University
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the College and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.
- Community clinician Emeritus founding medical director of the Amaus Free Clinical at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
Return to Physician Assistant Studies.