PLUS loans are federal loans that parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay for college.
PLUS loans can help pay for education expenses not covered by other financial aid.
TO APPLY FOR A PLUS LOAN
- Go to https://studentloans.gov and click on the green "Sign in" box under "Manage My Direct Loan." You will need to sign in using your federal PIN number used for filing the FAFSA application
- Once you have signed in, select "Request a Direct PLUS Loan"
- Choose Parent PLUS
- Then follow the steps to complete the online credit check.
- When you have completed these steps, a credit decision will be displayed
- Le Moyne College will transmit final loan approval and disbursement request to the Department of Education