In order to accommodate the large crowd attending the 2019 Commencement, Campus Security has implemented the following parking strategy for graduates and those attending the ceremony on Sunday, May 19.
- Parking is available in the G-Lot (Townhouses) and the E-Lot (Harrison Hall);
- Shuttle service for graduates will be provided to the robing area next to the Panasci Family Chapel from Le Moyne Heights at 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.;
- Graduates wishing to be dropped off on campus, may be dropped off by using the Mitchell Hall Circle, located off of Salt Springs Road;
- Graduates are encouraged to car pool in order to allow ample parking for guests.
Parking for guests attending the 2019 Le Moyne College Commencement Ceremony will be provided on campus:
- On a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking will be available at multiple locations throughout the Le Moyne campus;
- As guests arrive in the vicinity of the campus, police and security personnel will be on hand to direct them to a designated parking area;
- Shuttle service will begin at 8 a.m. and will be provided both before and after the ceremony from the Campus Center parking lot (C-Lot), Dablon Hall parking lot (D-Lot) and from in front of Harrison Hall/ St. Mary’s Hall (E-Lot)
- If you require drop off service please park in C-Lot, D-Lot or E-Lot and use the shuttle service. No vehicles will be permitted into the main Athletic Center parking lot for drop offs.
Due to the large number of attendees expected for commencement we would encourage carpooling wherever possible.