The Career Advising & Development Office will be hosting ‘Dolphins Suit Up’ – an event where Le Moyne students will be able to purchase professional business attire at deeply discounted rates up to 70% off from the JCPenney Destiny USA store on Sunday, September 9th from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
For under $200, students will be able to purchase a suit jacket and pants or a skirt, 2 shirts, shoes, and additional professional accessories such as ties, handbags and belts.
Needs-based scholarships of $200 are available by application: https://bit.ly/2Jbs3I0
Deadline to apply: August 23rd.
To attend, students must:
Register for the event in advance here: https://bit.ly/2JA0KKY
Bring your Le Moyne ID for admission that night
Additional event details:
- Free transportation will run from the Performing Arts Center to JCPenney at Destiny USA from 4:30-8:30 p.m
- Free Sephora mini makeover + sample of your choice
- Free JCPenney Salon hair consultation
- Professional headshots starting at $29.99
- Free refreshments
- Students will receive 20% off at All-Star Alley & Tavern in Destiny USA
- For families from out of town, Le Moyne has reserved a block of rooms at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Destiny USA for the night of Sunday, Sept. 9th. Room rates are $89 per night. To make a reservation, call 315-303-1650 and ask for the Le Moyne JCPenney rate.