Skip Content

Returning Undergraduates

Returning Undergraduates

Returning students must file the FAFSA and the NYS TAP Application. The FAFSA is available on the web at or if you prefer a paper application you can call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3242. A link is provided at the FAFSA website for completing the New York State TAP application. Financial aid packages for returning students are available online through WebAdvisor. Returning student financial aid packages will be availabe by mid-June if all paper work is completed.

Any type of financial aid administered by the College may be revoked in the event that a discrepancy between the applicant's statement of need and his or her current financial status is discovered.

For more information on New York State Aid and to check on the status of your TAP application go to


Financial Aid Office

Grewen Hall Room 303
Phone: (315) 445-4400
Fax: (315) 445-4182