Skip Content
  • Learn
  • Experience
  • Give
  • Types of Aid

    Financial Aid Office

    Room 303, Grewen Hall (315) 445-4400 

    The Office of Financial Aid processes financial aid for undergraduate and graduate students. Any questions regarding Le Moyne grants and scholarships, federal and state grants, on-campus employment or federal loans may be answered by stopping in, calling or sending an email to: