Le Moyne College is committed to responding to emergencies in a collaborative manner across multiple disciplines on campus, as well as with our emergency response partners from outside the College.
All members of the Le Moyne community are strongly encouraged to sign up for the Heights Alert system, which allows students, faculty, administrators and staff to “opt in” and be notified by a text message to their cell phone in the event of an emergency or campus closure. The message can also be sent to a designated e-mail address.
To sign up to Heights Alert, click here. (You must be logged into Echo to sign up.)
To report an emergency, call the Le Moyne College Security Office at ext. 4444 from any campus phone, or 315-445-4444 from an off-campus or cell phone.
Depending on the type and severity of an emergency, advisories will be posted to some or all of these channels:
- Le Moyne’s home page (www.lemoyne.edu)
- Le Moyne’s intranet (Echo/MyDolphin)
- Le Moyne’s emergency website
- Le Moyne email
- Le Moyne telephone system
- Personal cell phones and mobile devices (Le Moyne Heights Alert text message)
- Le Moyne cable television system (emergency broadcasting system)
Important Contact Information
Le Moyne Security Office
On-Campus: ext. 4444
Local Law Enforcement (City of Syracuse/Town of Dewitt Police)