Graduates of the accounting program have found opportunities in both the public and private accounting sectors. Long a renowned program for accounting in the Central New York area, the expansion of Le Moyne’s alumni base has now extended its accounting graduates nationwide, creating added employment opportunities for recent graduates. While attending Le Moyne many students have had the opportunity for finding part-time employment with local accounting firms, many of which are headed by Le Moyne graduates.
After graduating from Le Moyne, our accounting students have gone on to excel in their CAREERS. Our students are currently employed at companies such as:
Bowers & Company CPAs, PLLC
Bristol Myers Squibb
COR Development Inc.
D’Arcangelo and Co., LLP
Dannible & McKee, LLP
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs
Defence Finance and Accounitng Services
DiMarco, Abiusi & Pascarella
EY (Ernst and Young)
Firley, Moran, Freer & Eassa, CPA, P.C.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP
Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLCC
Insero & Company
Marquardt Switches Inc.
Mengel Metzger Barr & Co.
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
New York State Attorney General
Northeast Farm Credit
Riccelli Enterprises, Inc.
Sandra Spencer, CPA
The Bonadio Group
Turning Stone Resort and Casino
Wojeski & Co. CPAs
- Joe and Betty Dunne Accounting Scholarship Fund: Endowed by Mr. Joe Dunne ’55 and Mrs. Betty Dunne.
- George L. DuPlessis Accounting Scholarship Fund: Endowed by Mr. George L. DuPlessis ’51
- Frank Fernandez Scholarship Fund: Endowed by the Frank Fernandez Family and the local accounting community.
- Robert C. Kehoe Scholarship: Endowed by Coopers & Lybrand, Certified Public Accountants to honor the memory of Robert C. Kehoe.
- Horace J. Landry Scholarship: Endowed by Horace J. Landry.
- Terry McCarthy Scholarship: Endowed by Green & Seifter, Certified Public Accountants.
- Floyd J. Petosa Memorial Scholarship Fund: Endowed by family and friends of Mr. Floyd J. Petosa ’52.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Daniel R. Brandhorst ’82 Memorial Scholarship: Endowed by PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP in memory of Daniel R. Brandhorst ’82.