There is no better way to decide if a college is the right fit for you than to come and fit right in at the college. Located in the heart of New York state, Le Moyne College is easy to get to and easy to love. So, what are you waiting for? Tour our beautiful campus, interact with current students, and sit in on a class. Your college years are a journey, and each journey begins with a single step – take a step into Le Moyne. Think forward – envision life as a dolphin!
Come to Campus!
Join us for an upcoming Summer Information Session or Campus Tour, or schedule an Interview with an Admission Counselor. Registering for an event is simple! Create a profile or log in to your account to register for any upcoming events. From this account, you will be able to update your contact information, register for events, and apply to Le Moyne. Your future awaits!
Summer Information Sessions
Visiting campus is an important first step to your college search and experiencing the difference a Jesuit education will make in your life, and the difference you will make in the world as a Le Moyne student. Summer Information Sessions
- A presentation by a member of the Le Moyne College Office of Admission
- Campus tour given by a current Le Moyne student
- Lunch (on Fridays) or a Dessert Reception (on weekdays) with members of the Office of Admission
Select a date below to register for an upcoming Summer Information Session:
Friday, June 24 at 9:30 a.m.
Friday, July 8 at 9:30 a.m.
Friday, July 15 at 9:30 a.m.
Friday, July 22 at 9:30 a.m.
Monday, July 25 at 12:20 p.m.
Wednesday, July 27 at 12:30 p.m.
Friday, July 29 at 9:30 a.m.
Monday, August 1 at 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 3 at 12:30 p.m.
Friday, August 5 at 9:30 a.m.
Monday, August 8 at 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 10 at 12:30 p.m.
Friday, August 12 at 9:30 a.m.
Monday, August 15 at 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 17 at 12:30 p.m.
Friday, August 19 at 9:30 a.m.
Monday, August 22 at 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 24 at 12:30 p.m.
Monday, August 29 at 12:30 p.m.
Campus Tours and Interviews
Campus Tours depart at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday - Friday from the Office of Admission in 323 Grewen Hall. To schedule an Interview, please be sure to call ahead to arrange an appointment with one of our Admission Counselors. Interviews are offered daily: Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. Contact the Office of Admission at (800) 333-4733, (315) 445-4300, or email@example.com.
Please note the following changes to our regular Campus Tour schedule:
- On Monday, May 23 through Thursday, May 26, tours will be offered at noon only
- On Friday, May 27, a tour will be offered at 10 a.m. only, and the Office of Admission will close at noon
Meet the Dean of the Madden School of Business
Meet the Dean of the Madden School of Business at 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 16. Following dean Jim Joseph's presentation, take a tour of the Madden School, then join us for a reception in Simon's Pub, located in the Campus Center. Please note: this event will be geared toward Transfer Students but will be open to all. Click here to register and for more information.
Make the Most of It!
Visiting campus is often the deciding factor in which college you choose - so be sure to get the full experience during your visit! Here are “The Top Ten Tips For Making The Most Of Your Experience”:
- Call ahead to ask about visit opportunities, such as interviews, classroom or overnight visits, and open houses.
- Unfamiliar with the area? Get a copy of directions to campus.
- Make an appointment for an interview. If you’d like to meet with a coach or professor, inform the Admission Office counselors, so they can help you make it happen.
- Be sure to dress appropriately, but comfortably for your interview.
- Before you come, research the college and prepare some questions to ask during the interview. Remember: You want to find out whether the college is a good fit for you, not the other way around.
- Be on time!
- Pick up some campus literature while you're here – the college newspaper, admission pieces or financial aid brochures, for instance.
- Make plans to eat in the campus dining halls.
- Take a student-led tour, and then explore campus on your own. Speak with your tour guide and other current students about their experiences.
- Before leaving, take some time to explore the surrounding community. Syracuse - which was recently named the top college town in the country - has a lot to offer beyond campus!